Friday, September 16, 2011

Client Success Story

My sweet friend Lyndsey just had a beautiful baby boy, Ford.  He is so precious, and they are so happy!  Lyndsey is an amazing mommy (being a neonatal nurse at one point in her life probably helps!), and she called last week with a question about sleeping through the night.  We talked out a couple of possible options.

I got this email the next day!  I've published it here with her permission, of course:

"Thanks so much for the tips yesterday! Ford slept from 11 until 4 and then I let him cry it out, and then he fell back to sleep until 530! I got up and fed him, and he was in a great mood!!! That was the longest sleep stretch that he has ever done. His paci was out at 4, but he still feel back to sleep. I told myself that I would let him cry for 10 minutes, and he fell back to sleep after 9 minutes!!!! It was hard to listen to him cry.  I know that I may have to do this for next couple of nights, but I think that he is on a path to sleep 11-7 soon!"




Woo hoo!  Way to go, Lyndsey!

No comments:

Post a Comment